Modern design for the enterprise
The new modern design of the HP ProBook 640 brings style to the enterprise and delivers the performance, durability, security, and manageability required for today’s workforce. Flexible configuration options fit a range of users and budgets.
Easy to carry where the day takes
- Confidently carry this durable laptop with you knowing it’s built to last and made to travel. The slim yet durable HP ProBook 640 features an aluminum chassis, an 80- percent screen-to-body ratio, and a spill resistant keyboard.
Made for the enterprise
- With the latest optional quad-core Intel® processor , this globally available PC is easy to service, drives performance and has long battery life, and optional Thunderbolt™ docking. The optional Opal2 SSD provides for highly secure storage for the enterprise.
Work with peace of mind
- Security features from HP work together to create an always-on, always-acting, resilient defense. From the BIOS to the browser, above and below the OS, these constantly evolving solutions help protect your PC from threats.
- You will appreciate the style of the aluminum chassis and the confidence that comes from 120,000 hours of the HP Total Test process and MIL-STD 810H testing.
- Help speed up demanding business applications with a quad-core Intel® Core™ processor.
- Enjoy the consistent feel and extremely quiet typing experience of the redesigned keyboard with rubber dome keys
- With 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM of memory, runs as many programs as you want without losing the execution
- Windows 10 Pro can be best fit for both home and office and it features an improved 2 x 2 snapping, helps you make more productive on desktops
- 12.75 Hour battery run time helps you stay unwired and work longer non-stop